Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Project Management
This person is expected to be in our Philadelphia, PA office two times per week
How you will help
We’ll look to you to assist and lead internal and external software development and data projects while following all our organizational processes, achieving all project milestones and reporting on key metrics that contribute to our overall efficiency and success. You will apply Project Management and Agile principles, processes, and tools to lead teams and projects to deliver on time, on budget and on strategy while clearly communicating progress and risks. As part of the PMO, you will assist in building a culture of accountability, transparency, and achievement.
What you will do
• Lead multiple highly-complex hybrid and traditional projects and teams through the full SDLC to achieve all project deliverables
• Create project plans, assign and track tasks, identify and resolve risks and issues, and provide a status to all levels of leadership escalating risk when necessary
• Lead business meetings and agile ceremonies including team standup, prioritization, retrospectives as needed
• Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables bridging hand-offs and managing dependencies and change
• Maintain consistency and compliance with the guidelines of the PMO
• Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action and improve performance
• Manage project budgets, timelines, resources, and deliverables on multiple projects
How success is defined
• Successfully lead teams and projects using all PMO processes and artifacts
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of the culture, products, and customers of HealthVerity
• Increase the performance of teams and projects by effectively coaching on their performance, removing blockers, and implementing improvements especially related to speed to revenue and customer delight
• Build and maintain highly productive project team and cross team relationships by proactively and productively initiating activities and communication with all stakeholders
• Participate in making the PMO successful by following all standards and guidelines, producing timely and accurate updates, and completing PMO enhancement projects
Required skills and experience
• 4-year degree or equivalent; CSM/PSM/PMP credentials preferred
• 5+ years of practical experience in software development project management and applying multiple project methodologies, 7+ years of technical team leadership
• Demonstrated knowledge of managing throughout the project lifecycle - project planning, execution, controlling, and closing
• Experience as a traditional Project Manager leading complex cross-team software projects utilizing planning, tracking, risk/issue management and reporting processes and tools
• Practitioner of project management methodology, tools, and technics (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, Critical Chain)
• Experience in managing large and complex software and customer delivery projects
• Demonstrated proficiency with Project Management tools especially the Atlassian suite JIRA and Confluence and project planning tools (i.e. SmartSheet)
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between 65,000 - 155,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
Our strong preference is to hire team members in the Philadelphia area whenever possible. Expansion beyond Philadelphia will occur when necessary with travel to our Philadelphia headquarters as required. Remote work is supported from our key hub locations listed below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non- commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal- and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.