Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement,
data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of
transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of
digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad
platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and
unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and
return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of
Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best
in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build
a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com. **
What you’ll do
We're seeking an HR Business Partner to support our R&D organization in the
Americas region. The HR Business Partner will take a true partnership
approach, contributing to both tactical and strategic levels as a trusted
advisor to leaders and an advocate for employees. You will:
- Partner with the VPs and SVPs in the R&D organization as well as their leadership teams in all people matters, provide strategic guidance with a future mindset, and gain a deep understanding of the business to support the organizational changes that will help us reach our goals together.
- Interpret R&D’s strategy and goals and integrate that into HR’s enterprise roadmap with supporting action plans and HRBP led initiatives.
- Promote positive employee relationships through transparent and respectful communication, living our DV values, and the belief that we can make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer and more secure
- Support company-wide performance management, succession planning, and employee development practices - ensuring alignment across matrixed functions.
- Proactively assess and coach managers on executing talent management plans that support individual and team growth and development.
- Navigate, manage and solve complex employee relations issues and workplace investigations with leaders through a consistent and fair approach while mitigating risks for the business.
- Champion and innovate on ways to enhance the employee experience, ensuring that we hire, develop, and retain our team members.
- Leverage tools to identify trends that will help drive people decisions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Manage compliance related activities including any escalations in background checks, I-9 verifications, and audits related to all statutory and legal requirements for the R&D organization.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, global HRBP team members, and HR COE team members in pursuit of fostering an inclusive and psychologically safe environment.
Who you are
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role, preferably at a high-growth or tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of HR-related experience.
- Strong preference for experience partnering with Product, Engineering, and other tech teams.
- Broad HR knowledge in key domain areas such as employee relations, talent management, workforce planning, compensation, and talent acquisition.
- Deep understanding of HR best practices, local labor laws (including CA and NY). **** Broad HR experience in Brazil, Mexico and/or Canada is a plus.
- Track record of a commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and a belief that diverse teams bring better business and customer outcomes.
- A high level of organization and the ability to prioritize independently and self-driven to meet deadlines.
- General understanding and knowledge of nonimmigrant visas.
- Ability to quickly learn the business and move between strategic issues and day-to-day HR operations while operating with minimal guidance.
- Proven experience identifying and leading change, and building this capability in others.
- Analytical reasoning and solution-focused problem solver that thinks critically and independently to drive action.
- Demonstrates solid judgment in risk assessments relative to the business.
- Stays current on emerging regulation and requirements and assesses impact on company policies, procedures and employees.
- Excellent problem solving, influencing and communication skills in conflict management.
- Innovative in approaching situations and is an advocate for change.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment and effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
- Ability to comfortably interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a
number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role,
level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to
peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth
in the job description is between $83,000 - $158,000. This role will also be
eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description;
however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that
the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to
only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes
but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!