Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Engineering Operations
How you will help
You will be responsible for internal technical support for all staff and IT infrastructure. This includes provisioning employee workstations, troubleshooting and/or assisting other Support Engineers in solving, non- routine or complex requests and issues. Additionally, you will manage the maintenance and operation of internal office networks and connectivity including the office wifi, printers, A/V, and telephony equipment. Function as the assistant IT Process Manager, developing and maintaining the SOP’s, working with the Atlassian Admin to align the processes with the Service management tool. Work closely with HealthVerity's security team to implement and maintain the process & tool for Data Classification, and Loss Prevention. Automation and documentation of these processes will be a key focus for this position.
What you will do
• Manage user accounts across several platforms (G Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and others)
• Manage user laptops with Jamf and other MDM tools and automation
• Manage Yubico hardware authentication tools
• Manage office infrastructure (Printers, WiFi, Telephony, A/V)
• Create and maintain tools for automating frequently occurring tasks
• Present on software platforms internally to keep team members updated on recent changes
• Build and maintain monitoring solutions for office infrastructure
• Document procedures, Work instructions in accordance with HealthVerity Document Control policies
• Maintain the IT Service Catalog (Organizational Structure, Governance and Service Information)
• Manage the acceptable use software/hardware database along with vendor agreements and licensing.
• Function as IT Operation Infrastructure Change Advisory Board (CAB) member
How success is defined
• Performing the maintenance required to keep the network infrastructure functional and up to date with the latest security protections
• Able to handle some off hours maintenance
• Work in collaboration with team members to resolve complex tasks
• Communicate with team leadership when necessary to escalate issues to the proper level
Required skills and experience
• 1-4 years industry experience
• Network administration
• MacOS administration
• Google Workspace administration
Desired skills and experience
• Familiarity with a broad range of consumer technologies and applications
• Inventory Management is a plus
• Linux and shell scripting is a plus
• Logging/monitoring is a plus
***This role will require 2 days in the office per week.
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $60,000 - 90,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
Our strong preference is to hire team members in the Philadelphia area whenever possible. Expansion beyond Philadelphia will occur when necessary with travel to our Philadelphia headquarters as required. Remote work is supported from our key hub locations listed below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non- commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal- and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.