Location: United States - Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Strategic Accounts
How you will help
As an Account Director, Strategic Accounts you will be focused on selling and expanding HealthVerity’s footprint in key strategic accounts located in the Chicago area. You’ll be responsible for prospecting contacts, generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers. You will successfully expand our presence in assigned accounts by constantly looking for ways for HealthVerity to support our clients’ needs.
**What you will do **
- Achieving and/or exceeding targets in terms of percent to quota for net new sales and renewals.
- Opportunity management, which includes SFDC, as well as, pre-sales, pricing, LOE, and other processes needed to support all aspects of moving opportunities forward in the sales cycle
- Lead without authority across multiple functions - with SE's, RWDs, pricing, etc. in order to drive solutions for clients
- Expand existing relationships with key stakeholders across all key business units (R&D, RWE, EPI, Safety, HEOR, Commercial)
- Manage sales pipeline in SFDC and keep updated as new developments occur during the sales cycle
- Consistent outreach to stakeholders for key revenue generating brands and drug development across all clinical trial phases
- Driving meetings and uncovering new opportunities at key accounts
- Understanding of the complexity and dynamics at client accounts in order to develop strategies that align synergies to drive larger opportunities
How success is defined
- Your ability to solve your client’s most pressing business questions with data or technology
- Your ability to build a new pipeline of business and meet annual quota/revenue targets
- Your ability to manage the client relationships from lead through implementation
Required Skills and Experience ** **
- You have 5+ years of experience selling healthcare data research assets (medical claims, prescription claims, EMR, lab data, etc.)
- You have a working understanding of how and why different types of healthcare data are created and what real-world evidence can be generated from these assets
- You are a seasons consultative seller successful at uncovering and developing sales opportunities across HEOR, EPI and Commercial
- You are skilled at translating software, technology, and data into a resonating value proposition
- Familiar with the commercial pharmaceutical SaaS environment
- You can demonstrate successful achievement of goals as a result of finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships in Top Pharma, preferably in the Midwest
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $81,000 to $150,000 plus an incentive compensation plan
Our strong preference is to hire team members in the Philadelphia area whenever possible. Expansion beyond Philadelphia will occur when necessary with travel to our Philadelphia headquarters as required. Remote work is supported from our key hub locations listed below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non- commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal- and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.