Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically
simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel
management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network
that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and
effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to
loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021
series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable
growth in 2023. We expect 2024 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large
Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support,
Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and
customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were
named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive.
Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live
here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our
culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock
our full potential. Click here to view our
DNA, and if you like what you see, please
From creating & qualifying leads, developing relationships and maintaining
recurring business - Hotel Engine Sales Executives are team players; always
adapting, using their intuition and being creative in their approach.
Here's what you'll do:
- Collaborate with our Enterprise Account Executive team to drive pipeline through strategic personalized outreach within our key prospect and customer accounts – scheduling discovery calls and demonstrations
- Effectively communicate Hotel Engine’s mission, value propositions, and product to potential prospects in a well-organized, thoughtful approach
- Understand business challenges and problems and map Hotel Engine’s solutions to those problems
- Qualify enterprise leads by learning about the prospect’s approach to travel management, where Hotel Engine can help, what resource they are using, and who the decision maker is.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Utilize lead generation tools such as ZoomInfo and Salesforce
- Meet specific monthly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals while continuously improving sales skills
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline
- Become an expert on Hotel Engine’s product; staying up to date as our offering evolves
- Execute a targeted, account-based strategy to acquire well-qualified Enterprise Accounts
- Run demonstrations and customer calls with smaller accounts who spend less than $100,000 on hotels annually
- Must be Senior SDR or above to be considered.
- Tenacious with a strong work ethic, focused and consistently is at the top of the leader board of their current team on meetings set, and daily activity.
- Experience setting meetings for companies with >$500k annual spend
- Exceeding 125% of New Pipeline Quota over the previous 3 months + no more than 1 month below 100% and zero months below 80%.
- Meets or exceeds DNA in previous review
- Experience with Outreach.io or other Sales Engagement platform
- Eager to learn sales practices and a strong desire to advance their sales career; open to coaching and feedback
- Excited to grow and develop a sales pipeline, a go-getter attitude who wants to develop new and innovative workflows
- Exceptional time management skills with laser focus on the activities that are of highest value. Exceptional communication skills
- The base salary for this role is $60,000/year + OTE starting at $100,000
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to
work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on
Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for
our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community,
and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility
community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a
collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.