Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Hourly Non-Exempt
Team: Supply Chain & Infrastructure
What We Do
Care Access is a unique, multi-specialty network of research sites which operates as one connected team of physician investigators, nurse coordinators, and operations managers. Our goal is to engage every healthcare professional in clinical research and to make clinical trials a care option for every patient. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
_ **Join our clinical research team as a Mobile Site Vehicle Specialist in this temporary three-month position. **_
This role is dedicated to directly assisting our ongoing educational endeavors and offering readily available support for the decentralized operations teams in the field. As a Mobile Site Vehicle Specialist (MSV Specialist), you will be contributing to the advancement of medical research through the efficient management and coordination of mobile clinical trial sites. This role is dedicated to directly assisting our ongoing educational endeavors and offering readily available support for the decentralized operations teams in the field. As a vital member of our mobile vehicle team, you will be responsible for deploying, maintaining, and overseeing the logistics of these specialized units. Your expertise in mobile site operations will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success and smooth functioning of our clinical trials. If you excel in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for contributing to groundbreaking research, this role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of clinicalresearch.
_ What You'll Be Working On_
Duties include but not limited to:
Field Operations & Events Support:
· Provide crucial support to our decentralized operations, events, and Clinical Studies through effective field operations and event coordination.
· Handle, transport, and manage various supplies, including operational, clinical, and fleet-based items, both at internal facilities and decentralized events.
· Load, unload, and manage inventory, including oversized, bulky, and heavy items, ensuring proper handling and organization.
· Demonstrate mechanical or technical aptitude to troubleshoot basic vehicle issues, proactively resolving technical problems in a timely and creative manner.
Reporting and Asset Management:
· Compile and generate reports to effectively manage and account for various business assets, such as financials, equipment, inventory, and staff.
Vehicle Organization and Optimization:
· Take the initiative to organize vehicle interiors in a practical and consistent manner, enhancing usability and functionality.
· Utilize Excel, web-based applications, and inventory management tools proficiently to support operational activities.
Flexible Work Availability:
· Be available to work extended time periods on the road, including weekends and holidays, and stay in hotels as necessary for operational demands.
Physical and Travel Requirements
· This role is fully remote, with no geographic stipulations and requires up to 100% travel requirements. Length of travel will depend upon study requirements, staff needs, and company initiatives.
_ What You Bring _
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current driver’s license with clean driving record required.
· Ability to drive trucks over long distances for several days.
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
· Past experience working in Healthcare or Operations required.
· Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), preferred.
· Technical knowledge base including an operational understanding of equipment, tools, and basic assembly.
· Mechanically or technically inclined to troubleshoot basic issues with vehicles with initiative to solve technical problems.
· Professional Truck driving experience without violations, preferred.
· Over-the-Road (OTR) driving experience, preferred.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
· High School Diploma/GED
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the
physicians and caring for patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work at this time.