We are seeking a Associate Strategy Manager to support all aspects of strategy
project work across our Design Experience and Operations teams. This person
will be part of the Design Experience team, driving insights to execution,
this person will help scale and optimize Havenly's design services and
We are looking for a team member who is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves
and is focused on delivering measurable results. You should have direct,
hands-on experience in strategy, operations, data analysis, modeling, and
related functions. You are dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and
highly organized. Like our team, you should be customer- and brand-focused
and naturally curious about new ways to help grow our business and make our
systems more efficient over time. You are comfortable working across multiple
teams located in multiple geographies.
- Support key strategic projects across the design experience organization, working with stakeholders across departments on high priority strategy questions and decisions
- Support annual strategic business planning and forward-looking financial planning
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards and business scenario modeling
- Summarize analytical results clearly and concisely to support recommendations and inform key decisions in resource allocations
- Conduct and systematize analysis of key performance metrics to provide insight into strategic, operating and financial trends by market, region, and product. Communicate findings and actionable recommendations to senior leaders across the business
- Develop plans, forecasts, and analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including new business lines / markets / products. Support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Create project plans, and drive initiatives to constantly be optimizing what we do and how we do it.
When you join us you’ll bring:
- Must have a passion for what we are building, the brand, and the client experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking / private equity / venture capital, corporate finance, and/or corporate development
- Demonstrated business judgement, financial acumen and analytical experience delivering results-driven strategic recommendations, business modeling, and creating meaningful analysis to drive key business decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly organized, exceptional attention to detail
- Experience developing stakeholder relationships
- Able to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Strong interest in building a company (including new processes and systems) from the ground up. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and working with limited data
- Advanced MS Excel user with experience building models and dashboards; proficiency with BI / data visualization software a plus
- Advanced MS PowerPoint user and experience with G-suite tools
- This is a full-time exempt position working onsite from our headquarters in Denver, CO.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $85-105K/year, dependent upon experience
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K match, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts
right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage
everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the
journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit
to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal
opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to
cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all
backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.