Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As part of the Commercial Process team, the Commercial Process Specialist is responsible for support of the DoubleVerify pre-sales process and works closely with Sales, Account Management, Legal and Executive teams. Being part of the larger Sales Operations Center of Excellence, they work closely with the entire Commercial team to provide support across the function as a whole. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
**Job Responsibilities **
· Support sales team in the pre-sales process by guiding the commercial lead to obtain necessary information, helping with data input into Salesforce, coaching commercial leads on best practices and requirements, and generating and sending contracts utilizing Salesforce CPQ tool
· Responsible for Service Order execution process from creation to obtaining signatures
· Track progress of Client Agreements from negotiation stage to fully executed agreement, following up with Clients on outstanding contracts
· Responsible for contract management and updates, such as date, rate, and product changes
· Collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Finance and Legal regarding Service Order administration conflicts, approvals, customization, and amendments
· Coordinate execution of approved documents and distribute internally and externally
· Salesforce administration and documentation management
· Perform regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce, CPQ, and other systems as necessary
· Maintain various records and files; such as contacts database, rates, and MSA’s
· Special projects and tasks as identified by management
· Manage approvals related to CPQ and make changes as needed by business requirements for proactive discovery
· Lead, communicate, and train users on system processes through content creation and sharing
· Defining, maintaining, and educating user community on contracting data points
**· ** At least 2 year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach
· Ability to adapt to and embrace change
· Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and all levels of management across different functions, with ability to influence others
· Highly motivated team self-starter and team player
· Salesforce/CPQ experience a definite advantage
If you have a passion for online advertising, are seeking an opportunity to work with the most innovative advertising technologies on the market, would like a chance to work with one of the thought-leaders in all of online advertising, and want to work with a fun and dedicated group of people, this job is for you.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a
number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role,
level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to
peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$43,000- $80,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: [Research](https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont- apply-for-jobs-unless- theyre-100-qualified__;!!P6nVbRxDCw3cNFlf!EJszlPs7CwYzNT- NJOg9EZZm8SLk_u9r0_XmHjJQZBRBzKMxMlLzRyQb5e9Gb6uO0F2xTBQvUt- QaHkxF-J6DnOrpLeuZQc$) shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!