Integrated Solutions Director - Programmatic Sales
Location - London
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the
impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best
practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by
bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad
viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and
audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008,
DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value
out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the
digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful Integrated Solutions Director
(ISD) based in our London office to expand our programmatic and performance
business and develop commercial relationships across Northern Europe.
This sales role is a pivotal deep product specialist position with a Northern
European remit and will be responsible for achieving Northern European revenue
targets from the products/solutions within their area of specialty.
Partnering and collaborating on strategy and tactics with Enterprise Sales
Directors (ESD) and Client Partners (CP), the ISD will provide deep product
expertise to support both new logo pursuits and up-selling to existing
customers. They will craft the programmatic and performance narrative for
their region to strategic buyers, as well as demonstrating deep
product/solution expertise to technical buyers within prospects and existing
We are looking for a strong, strategic salesperson who has a deep
understanding of the digital and programmatic ecosystems and a passion for the
latest emerging technologies. Very strong knowledge of digital environments
(display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques and AdTech (platforms,
DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue and new business targets, as agreed with the business
- Achieve MBOs agreed with line manager (Group ISD)
- Responsible for growing revenue from the products/solutions within their area of specialty within their assigned territory
- Partners with ESDs and CPs to win business with new and existing customers
- Builds the customer user case for the products they support, tailoring pitch materials to meet the needs of each business opportunity (addressing nuances by buyer and market). Goes beyond technical selling to craft compelling stories that differentiate DV
- Supports the CP by helping to identify opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers (for the product suite within their area of specialty)
- Partners with other departments within their territory to optimise the overall revenue growth opportunity across their defined product set
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Evangelise DoubleVerify’s value proposition, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse and articulate information with product team
- Represent DoubleVerify at industry events
- Travel based on the business’s needs
- Client entertainment for business development and relationship building
- Experience managing or selling digital solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player with a partnership mentality. Experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business and sales.
- Good contacts at media agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organisation.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation, tailor the sales narrative and excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
QaHkxF-J6DnOrpLeuZQc$) shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to
only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes
but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!