At Havenly Inc., we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they
love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the
country. Together, with our family of brands (Interior Define and the
Inside), we're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their
homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible
Calling all social groundbreakers – we’re hiring! We’re on the hunt for a
creative savant with content-creator DNA to own the day-to-day operation of
our social channels and fuel brand growth (and affinity!). The perfect
candidate is a captivating storyteller, brilliant video producer, clever
copywriter, and energetic go-getter with excellent audience and brand
instincts. Your role: bring our brand story to life in social in new and
exciting ways – and nurture a thriving community.
Sure, we’re a little biased, but here’s why the gig is so great:
🔥 We’re assembling a stellar social team and need a dynamic visual storyteller
to execute (and elevate) the brand vision.
🚀 Status quo is boring; we want someone who is insatiably curious, eager to
explore new creative territories, and always up to engage our audience in new
✨ Rockstars and go-getters make up our team, so if that’s you as well… you’ll
feel right at home. And it makes solving the big problems way more
🌍 We’re redefining how people design and shop for home: making it accessible,
simple, and fun. Shift culture with us.
What You'll Do:
- Craft Captivating Content: Shape engaging narratives and visuals, ensuring best-in-class content uniquely tailored to specific social channels – and reflects our brand vision and creativity. Given today’s social media landscape, scroll-stopping video content creation will be a key focus, and TikTok a prime platform.
- Transform Wits Into Wins: You view everything you create as truly clever craftsmanship. Using your insanely smart wit, you’ll turn ordinary content into extraordinary moments – outwitting trends, charming your way through copy, dazzling with video edits, and more.
- Build Our Tribe: Foster meaningful connections with our customers by executing innovative campaigns and initiatives that encourage active participation and dialogue. You will foster real-time responses and thoughtful connections to curate a vibrant, engaged community across our family of brands.
- Unleash Your Data Genius: You’re all about understanding what works – and what doesn’t. Deep diving regularly into the data as well as community observations, you’ll help refine our social strategy and optimize content based on real-time insights.
- In Tune With Trends: Obsessively monitor social trends and cultural nuances to create the most relevant – and resonate – stories that get people talking. You don’t just follow trends, you help redefine them in new and innovative ways.
- Multitasking Maven: You won’t just juggle balls, we need a Cirque du Soleil level operative. With multiple brands under your direction, you’ll be expected to navigate role responsibilities, channel content calendars, and business needs for the most efficient – and effective – social operations. And never miss a detail at that.
- Collaborate Like a Pro: You’re the definition of a team player, working hand-in-hand with our Head of Social as well as cross-functional teams to ensure that we are prioritizing the right stories, on the right channels, at the right time. You’re always open to great ideas, and you live by the “Yes, and” principle to creative concepting.
- Dare to Be Different: Under the guidance of our Head of Social, you’ll challenge the status quo, dare to be different, and constantly ideate to push the envelope of what's new and interesting on social.
Who You Are:
- Innovative Instincts: You’re not just in the social media game; you're rewriting the rules. Bring your trailblazing spirit to our brand, where innovation isn’t an option – it's the essence of what we do.
- Consumer Mastermind: You’ve got a pulse on audience insights, and you know what makes them tick. With at least 3+ years navigating the social terrain for major consumer brands, you understand the art of crafting content that captivates and converts.
- Strategic Storyteller: Your content isn’t just eye-catching; it's narrative artistry. We need a creator who can spin strategic stories, turning clicks into connections, and engagements into brand love. And of course, a copy genius, crafting clear, compelling, and clever messages.
- Visual Artist: From stunning video edits to striking graphics, you know not only how to tell a story, but how to bring it to life in the most beautiful – and impactful – way.
- Data Dynamo: Numbers aren’t just digits; they're your compass. You extract creative insights with finesse, and have a demonstrated track record of customer listening and shaping actionable reports and recommendations.
- Brand Alchemist: Transforming a brand isn’t a task; it's your calling. Your ability to infuse life into a brand, making it resonate with our audience, is what sets you apart. You're not just managing social content; you're sculpting brand perceptions.
- Dynamic Operator: Change isn’t a challenge; it's an opportunity. Your agility in adapting to the ever-evolving social landscape, as well as lifestyle consumer brands, will help you not just succeed – but thrive – in this role.
- Community Maestro: Building communities isn’t a duty; it's a passion. You understand that behind every like, comment, and share is a potential advocate. You love fostering and growing community with the same zeal that you approach your creative craft.
**Detail Obsessed: From timelines to typos, you believe details matter , and
relentlessly ensure our social content reflects our brand commitment to
**Additional Details: **
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO, working a hybrid schedule. Remote applicants will be considered.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $70K-$80K/year
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, and paid Parental leave. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts
right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage
everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the
journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit
to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal
opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to
cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all
backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.