Location: Denver, CO
Employment Type: Salaried, Full-Time
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Vice President, Sales to lead and inspire our sales teams. As the Vice President, Sales, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, shaping sales strategy, and fostering a culture of excellence. If you're a seasoned sales leader with a passion for innovation, data-driven decision-making, and building high-performance teams, we invite you to be a key player in our journey to redefine the possibilities of digital data solutions.
What You'll Do:
Sales Strategy and Methodology:
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies aligned with Formstack's business objectives.
- Implement proven sales methodologies, staying abreast of industry best practices to continuously optimize our approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between sales, marketing, and product initiatives.
Team Leadership and Culture Building:
- Oversee three distinct sales teams (outbound, high velocity inbound, and expansion sales), fostering a positive and high-performance culture.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire sales managers to drive individual and team success.
- Create a collaborative and inclusive environment that encourages innovation, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- Leverage data analytics to assess sales performance, identify areas for improvement, and make informed decisions.
- Implement and maintain robust sales analytics and reporting systems to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and drive data-driven insights.
- Utilize data to guide forecasting, pipeline management, and resource allocation.
Revenue Growth and Expansion:
- Set ambitious revenue targets and work closely with teams to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Drive expansion efforts by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing customer accounts.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide insights for product development based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Communicate regularly with executive leadership, providing updates on sales performance, strategies, and market trends.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless alignment and support for the overall company vision.
What We Are Looking For:
Proven Leadership: Minimum of 8 years in progressively responsible sales leadership roles, with at least 3 years in a VP or equivalent position. Demonstrated success in building and leading high-performing sales teams.
Sales Methodology Expertise: Deep understanding and implementation of various sales methodologies with a track record of driving results.
Data-Driven Decision-Making: Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and translate insights into actionable strategies.
Cultural Architect: Experience building and nurturing a positive and collaborative team culture.
SaaS Industry Knowledge: Solid understanding of the SaaS industry, with a proven ability to navigate complex sales cycles.
Excellent Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence and inspire.
Bachelor’s Degree: A bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
_ All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only._ We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.