At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable,
exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing
teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid
growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity –
inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and
those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy,
having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our
continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share
diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind
vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward
action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact
here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a
place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO **
- Team Overview : Braze’s Service Offering Managers act as trusted advisors to our prospective clients and Sales team during the sales process demonstrating excellent consulting using extensive expertise on the Braze services. Our Service Offering Managers support our pre-sales phase to scope client service requirements, present our service offerings, build comfort and confidence of their value and position optimal service pricing and packaging to potential customers.
- Responsibilities :
- Own EMEA Service Offering Manager Request tickets and partner with Sales to complete requests with high degree of quality.
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to support deal cycles, including RFPs, pitches and on-site sessions.
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise in the Braze service offerings currently supported by the team to enable effective consultancy support during pre-sales and become a point of contact for other internal business teams
- Perform discovery with prospective customers to understand their service needs and curate tailored presentations for sessions, including bespoke project plans, resourcing requirements, etc.
- Provide recommendations and justifications for which Braze service(s) would benefit prospective customers best.
- Support the ongoing development of sales go-to-market materials, talk tracks, and training to help Sales best position the value of our service offering packages with customers during pre-sales motions
- Gather feedback from the sales teams regarding our packages offerings and work with Service Leadership and Product Marketing teams to help provide insight into new service package offerings
**WHO YOU ARE **
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS pre-sales or service delivery, consulting or business analysis.
- Must haves:
- An excellent communicator, presenter and storyteller with significant client-facing experience
- Effective stakeholder management skills with both internal and external stakeholders at senior leadership level (e.g. Head of CRM, VP/Director, C-suite, etc)
- Experience working with Sales teams and during deal cycles, or have been exposed and have awareness of from a post-sales role
- Excellent time management skills with initiative, autonomy and prioritisation skills to optimise output.
- Curious problem solver who is comfortable operating in and outside of pre-defined playbooks to navigate finding the best solution to challenges.
- Available to travel to the Braze London office or prospective customer’s offices for on-site visits and in-person meetings and collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal English skills are essential
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience with the Braze tool or similar products
- Demonstrated experience/comfort managing projects (both internal and client facing) to completion
- Change management experience
- Proficiency in other European languages
WHAT WE OFFER
Details of these benefits plan will be provided if a candidate receives an
offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
From offering comprehensive benefits to fostering flexible environments, we’ve
got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteer Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Braze is a leading customer engagement platform that powers lasting
connections between consumers and brands they love. Braze allows any marketer
to collect and take action on any amount of data from any source, so they can
creatively engage with customers in real time, across channels from one
platform. From cross-channel messaging and journey orchestration to Al-powered
experimentation and optimization, Braze enables companies to build and
maintain absolutely engaging relationships with their customers that foster
growth and loyalty.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and
Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces
(Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing
(Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium),
#10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on
Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large). We were also featured in
Built In's 2024 Best Places to Work, U.S. News Best Technology Companies to
Work For, and Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in
Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore,
Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.
Please see our Candidate Privacy
more information on how Braze processes your personal information during the
recruitment process and, if applicable based on your location, how you can
exercise any privacy rights.