Who We Are:
DoubleVerify is a leading independent provider of marketing measurement
software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness
of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV
provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of
impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has
helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend
by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to
build a better industry. Learn more at
What You’ll Do:
Internal Audit provides independent assurance to DoubleVerify’s Executive team
and Audit Committee that the organization’s risk management, governance, and
internal controls are operating effectively. Internal Audit also works closely
with our internal business partners and provides thought leadership on the
most important risks and challenges facing the organization.
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will play a key role in helping build the
Internal Audit function and ensure processes and controls are robust and
scalable as the company continues to grow. Reporting to the VP of Internal
Audit, this role will perform a diverse mix of financial, operational,
compliance, information technology, and controls based audit projects. The
Internal Audit Senior Manager will collaborate with our business partners,
external auditors, and executive leadership as well as oversee co-sourced
auditors to manage audits in accordance with our audit plan timeline. At
DoubleVerify, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to assess enterprise risks and develop comprehensive audit plan based on organizational risks and objectives.
- Perform operational and/or risk-based reviews to assess risks, identify control gaps, and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of the organization’s control environment.
- Manage all aspects of the audit engagement from planning through fieldwork and reporting, including risk and control identification, process documentation and audit workpaper review, and evaluation of audit issues, root cause, and remediation plans.
- Supervise co-source partners, ensuring work deliverables are timely, adhere to audit methodology, and meet quality standards.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of internal controls and recommend practical solutions or control improvements. Collaborate with stakeholders on remediation plans.
- Communicate audit scope, progress, findings, and results with management to ensure transparency and no surprises.
- Monitor and validate management’s effective remediation of identified issues
- Lead/manage other special projects or related work activities and coordinate with internal stakeholders, external auditors, co-sourcing partners and others, as required.
- Assist in the development of long-term strategies for the Internal Audit department, including expansion of risk assessment processes, identifying audit efficiencies, and implementation of best practices.
- Participate in the development of new audit processes and ongoing process improvements, as well as cross-functional initiatives focused on ensuring an effective control environment.
- Build strong working relationships and trust with business partners across the organization by providing meaningful insight and tools to help them mitigate risks and execute controls.
- Be a change agent and lead desired change throughout the company.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in some combination of internal audit, Big 4 public accounting, risk management, and/or an operational finance role
- Professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Risk Manager (CRM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Proficient understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO framework, and Interna Audit Standards
- Digital advertising or advertising technology (ad tech) industry experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of IT general controls and IT application controls is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, AuditBoard, Lucidchart, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite applications
- Critical thinker who possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrates intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism, and willingness to learn
- Strong project management skills; self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment, shifting between the role of an individual contributor, team player, and project manager and ensure tasks/projects are completed within deadlines
- Proven track record of engaging, managing, and motivating multi-level teams and co-source arrangements
- Able to manage multiple projects and juggle high priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong organizational skills, tolerance for uncertainty, and ability to be agile and adaptable
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and drive change and corrective action
- Display a high standard of ethics and professionalism. Able to lead through change with candor and optimism
- Fosters an environment trust, collaboration, and belonging
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a
number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role,
level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to
peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth
in the job description is between $102,000 - $194,000. This role will also be
eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description;
however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that
the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description
QaHkxF-J6DnOrpLeuZQc$) shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to
only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes
but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!