TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for
a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability
to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in
days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to
their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they
love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
As a Senior Software Architect on our platform team, you will lead the
development of our core systems with a focus on scalability, reliability, and
security. You will play a key role in designing and implementing our software
architecture, ensuring it supports our strategic goals and meets the highest
standards of quality and performance.
- Driving the technical roadmap and strategy, aligning team efforts with organizational goals.
- Design and develop high-performance software solutions that are robust, scalable, and secure.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of relational database design and optimization to support large-scale applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Ensure best practices in software development and database management are followed to maintain high code quality and facilitate rapid development cycles.
- Extensive experience in Java application development, with a deep understanding of the language, its ecosystems, and modern frameworks.
- Proven track record in relational database management and design, with expertise in MySQL or other major RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of database schema design, data modeling, and performance tuning for complex and large-scale data systems.
- Experience working in cloud platforms such as AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline configuration for building, testing, securing and delivering software
- Working knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, with the ability to lead projects and collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development and architecture
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with Java Spring and Hibernate ORM
- Proficiency in dynamic query generation mechanisms for advanced data retrieval
- Experience with AWS AuroraDB
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS architectures
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD
- Fully Remote w/ optional quarterly meetups in Denver, Colorado
- Salary Range: $160,000 - $180,000
- 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k w/ matching contributions
- Unlimited, flexible time-off policy
- Competitive paid parental leave for all new parents after 6 months
- Built in Colorado - Best Small Companies to Work For (2020)
- Outside Magazine - Best Places to Work - Honorable Mention (2020)
- Excellent work/life balance including a 4-day work week all summer long
_Work location is flexible if approved by TrackVia and located within the
United States. _
Applicants with disabilities may contact Human Resources via telephone or
e-mail and arrange for accommodations with the application process. Please
contact us at email@example.com or (720) 625-3415.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TrackVia EEO