Havenly In-Person Interior Designer
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home
inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we
collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming
home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun,
convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We are currently building our bench of Interior Designers in Denver and the
surrounding areas to provide clients with modern, custom, in-person design
services. We are seeking experienced Interior Designers who are looking to
grow their businesses and work with clients both virtually and in-person.
As a Designer on the Havenly platform you’ll get access to our technology and
our support services (scheduling, ordering, invoicing, vendor mgmt) so you can
solely focus on exceeding your client's needs with a great experience and
beautiful designs to create homes that they love.
_This is a freelance Interior Designer position, working locally with clients
in Denver, CO. _
Work with Local Interior Design Clients
- Collaborate with residential Denver-area clients through virtual and in-home meetings to understand their design preferences, needs, and budget.
- Lead the design process with clients, including development of a mood board, design concept, floor plan, and 3D rendering.
- Source furniture & decor on Havenly's platform, where clients can checkout for all our vendor partners in one cart.
- Grow deep client relationships to drive repeat and referral business.
What we Look For:
- A degree in Interior Design from an accredited program or university is preferred.
- 3+ years of working as an interior designer and with your own clients in-person and/or virtually.
- An industry-professional presence - You engage your clients through confident, knowledgeable, and clear communication style.
- Tech-savviness - Designers must be comfortable using online technologies to create concept boards, 3D renderings, floorplans, presentations and communications. In addition, must be comfortable learning and adapting to new technologies quickly.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is required; Designers should be comfortable layering images and using functionality such as the background remover.
- A high degree of passion, drive and knowledge to achieve the best possible creative results.
- A small business mindset; you understand how to drive projects forward, and convert beautiful designs into sales.
- A high level of product knowledge across many vendors, categories, and price points, to quickly be able to source furnishing and decor that are the best match for your client.
- Access to reliable transportation to and from client meetings, a computer with video conferencing capabilities, and current Photoshop license.
- This is a freelance contract role for Interior Designers who are headquartered in the Denver area.
- You must have a personal computer with up-to-date macOS Big Sur or Windows versions 10 or 11 to work on the Havenly platform.
- Compensation includes a combination of pay per project + commission + bonus.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open
to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.
*Please note that any email communications from us will come from a
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address. We will never
attempt to communicate with applicants via text and we will never request
payments. Any requests to do so are phishing attempts which we have no
affiliation with. If you are unsure whether you have spoken to an official
Havenly employee, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.