Location: Carmel, IN
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Practice Management
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team
like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments
can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who
make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to
Over 25 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear purpose, to make a difference
by improving the way that healthcare works for everyone. Today we are more
than 1000 employees strong, and we continue to use our incredible talent and
energy to bring that purpose to life.
We’re seeking an **Accounting Associate **to join us.
As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of
clerical accounting tasks in support of the Practice Management Department.
What you'll do:
- Oversee financial data for assigned Zotec clients, maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Manage workflow to ensure all accounting transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Perform daily accounting department operations and data entry processing
- Reconcile bank statements
- Administer proper general ledger coding of transactions
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Process payroll and reimbursement transactions
- Assist with basic human resources duties such as new hiring documents and insurance enrollment
- Research and professionally communicate with appropriate audiences
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Prepare filings such as Federal Forms 1099/1096 and tangible property tax reports
- Reconcile payroll tax filings to general ledger activity
- Identify and resolve discrepancies
- Respond to routine client and management inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in professional development activities
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
What you'll bring to Zotec:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- 5 or more years of accounting and financial administration experience
- Ability to work with computerized accounting programs, spreadsheets and applications
- Ability to collaborate with others and work on a team maintaining effective working relationships
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Zotec, you will enjoy a network of highly experienced professionals in an
environment where you can operate with autonomy yet have the resources and
backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and
enterprising is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and
opportunity seeker, we'd like to talk to you!
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer