Automotive Account Executive
Covideo is seeking an Automotive Account Executive (AAE) to join our growing
company. The ideal candidate possesses experience with the automotive
industry and has a track record of exceeding sales quotas. The AAE will work
to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with company goals,
while maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new automotive groups and dealerships
- Run outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create self-generated sales opportunities
- Arrange virtual meetings with prospective groups and dealers to discuss their needs and review the product
- Exceed sales goals and expectations for quotas
- Address any necessary issues with prospective clients before contracts are signed
- Communicate client ideas, information, and needs to other internal departments, including marketing, support, development, and account management teams.
- Diligently and consistently follow SOP (not limited to but including tracking all activity and correspondence in Salesforce).
- Maintain good client relationships while building new client relationships
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years related experience in the automotive industry
- Minimum of three years related experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be on video (using Covideo product for sales-related outreach)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive and unafraid to negotiate
- Operates at all times with honesty and integrity
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- 401k plan with matching
- Comprehensive health insurance (including vision and dental)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible/remote working options
- Casual dress code
- On-site gym
- Breakfast bar, snacks, beverages (adult and otherwise)
- Golf simulator, Pop-A-Shot, pool table, video games
- Regular happy hour with live music
Covideo is a video messaging SaaS company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. With
an emphasis on personalization and personal connection, Covideo is helping
people reimagine business communication.
- We believe in the power of personalization and personal connection
- We are absolutely obsessed with helping our users succeed
- We believe in the things we can control - like our attitudes, our efforts, and our energies.
- We are a motley crew of extreme introverts and extroverts
- We don't always agree on what music to play, but we always agree on Happy Hour
- We are into high fives and h*ll yeah's
- We love dogs (a lot)
Powderkeg 's 2019 Indiana Breakout Tech Culture Award WINNER: Health &
New hires will need to be in-person at our Broad Ripple headquarters for the
first three months of training. Option for hybrid or remote working available
after completion of training.