Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical
Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their wares.
As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and
exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software
professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products but to
culture and the company itself.
The Customer Success team within Greenlight Guru exists to ensure customers
can achieve their desired outcomes by using our software, resulting in renewal
and potentially expansion revenue. The team is responsible for all facets of
the customer experience, including training and onboarding, periodic business
reviews, services and consulting, product roadmap prioritization and product
testing, and reactive qualitative and technical support. A Medical Device
Guru is a specialized role within the Success team intended to bring industry
expertise to the customer experience so that users of our software feel
confident in achieving their desired outcomes.
This role is responsible for the following:
- Assist all assigned customers with onboarding and training so that users can transition/build their QMS in a digital environment with confidence.
- Fulfill Guru Packages, the paid consulting services that customers may purchase along with their software subscription.
- Assist Customer Success Managers with monthly calls and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) as needed to examine customer progress toward the desired outcome and milestones, evaluate/meet needs, identify risk factors, and suggest areas of optimization and improvement.
- Assist the Product team with roadmap prioritization and feature scoping as an industry subject matter expert.
- Serve as a key thought leader for the business, producing marketing collateral such as articles/blogs, podcasts, webinars, recorded trainings, and more.
- Record customer's feedback and product needs in UserVoice and relevant customer success software and serve as an internal advocate for customer requests.
- Help identify high-risk customers or expansion opportunities based on regular interactions with users. Assist the CSM in accurately managing and forecasting churn, renewals, and upsells.
- Respond promptly and effectively to inbound customer requests in Zendesk and via email.
- Embody the company's core values of a culture of closing, true quality, innovation, and fanatical support
- Adhere to process and the usage of critical systems (like Salesforce and the Customer Success platform)
- Help bridge the gap between Success and other teams by serving as a liaison with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to streamline processes between each.
- Be an agent of customer surprise and delight, going the extra mile to ensure true quality and fanatical support.
How we will measure the success in this role:
Achieve net revenue retention of 101%+ and an annual churn rate of 12% or less by the end of 2022
Increase customer NPS for the book of business (goals will change based on establishing a benchmark)
Systems, processes, and data hygiene are consistently maintained, and therefore personal forecasting becomes more accurate within a 5% margin of error.
- 3+ years working in the medical device industry, preferably with a role of Product Development Engineer or Quality Engineer capacity
- Bachelor's Degree
- A proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Excellent time management skills
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company
- Become a thought leader on medical device industry topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Seeks challenging job assignments to continue learning
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental)
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
- 401k (with company match)
This is a full-time, permanent position and may be remote or based out of our
downtown Indianapolis HQ.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical