Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we're rapidly scaling
with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy
Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life
for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high-
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success
team and help us fulfill that mission of improving the quality of life for all
people. This position will report to the Manager, Customer Support and will
have the following responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to all inbound support tickets and emails
- Troubleshoot technical issues and thoroughly communicate them to the Engineering team. Identify, test, and verify uncovered bugs, providing the development team with clear documentation.
- Create and maintain articles, videos, and other documentation in our Help Center
- Provide email, chat, phone, and video support to customers
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and clients, communicating in a timely, professional, and respectful manner.
- Serve as a liaison between the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with the Product management team to record and measure customer feedback and feature requests.
- Suggest recommendations for product enhancements utilizing data in addition to customer feedback.
- Provide an uncomplicated and seamless customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally on customer-focused initiatives.
- Participate in testing new features and releases.
How we will measure the success in this role:
- Ticket time to close
- Ticket time to resolution
You'll be successful if you are:
- Experienced working in a software support role
- A highly organized and tenacious record-keeper who logs and maintains customer notes and processes in relevant systems
- A great team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross-functionally, especially in a remote environment
- An excellent writer and speaker who can communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and colleagues over Zoom video conference, by phone, in email, and through ticketing systems
- Able to gracefully juggle multiple customer needs and responsibilities
- Tech-savvy and comfortable toggling between various SaaS tools
- Proficient user of Zoom, Google suite, Salesforce.com, Slack, and/or Zendesk a plus
- A thought leader that is motivated to learn about and stay informed of a complex and ever-changing industry
Studies show that people from marginalized groups are more likely to apply to
jobs when they meet 100% of the requirements. If you have experience with
most of these qualifications we encourage you to apply.
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental)
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
- 401k (with company match)
This is a full-time, permanent position and may be remote or based out of our
downtown Indianapolis HQ.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.