Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we're rapidly scaling
with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy
Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life
for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high-
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Acquisition, you'll be responsible for
creating best-in-class customer lifecycle programs that drive conversion,
engagement, and activation. You will develop & implement campaigns that
improve marketing & sales funnel conversion rates that drive new customer
acquisition. By working closely with Growth, Content, Product Marketing,
Sales, and RevOps, you will nurture potential customers with the content &
resources they need to create demand for Greenlight Guru's solution.
You'll be equally creative and analytical in your approach to better
understand how to build comprehensive email nurture programs. You will be
responsible for capturing insights regarding email engagement and the
effectiveness of our marketing communication. Identifying these opportunities
will create a roadmap for delivering increased problem awareness, education
The ideal candidate is a problem solver with exceptional communication skills
and an insatiable curiosity to learn about our customers, industry, and
products. An ideal candidate will also have extensive experience in email
marketing strategy & execution. This is a strategic position that will report
to the Director of Growth & Brand Marketing and work with a highly
collaborative team where providing fanatical support is a core value. This is
a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Build Greenlight Guru's always-on lifecycle marketing engine across the customer's buying journey: conversion, activation, and acquisition. Then, optimize the prospect's buying journey by developing a segmented targeting approach to improve & deepen engagement.
- Accelerate value discovery by developing a deep understanding of our audience, you'll focus on always giving them their 'next best action' in hopes of accelerating their product value discovery and increasing demand.
- Build engagement that drives conversion. Push our email communications to the next level using data-driven decision-making, personalization, and creativity. You'll identify the most effective channel, marketing message, value proposition, materials, and calls to action for specific personas and targeted segments.
- Identify the highest-impact testing opportunities; prioritize, experiment, iterate, learn, and optimize constantly--whether with channels, messaging, positioning, or personas.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to execute multi-channel campaigns from microsite creation to ads and email sends.
- Prepare and communicate team updates and performance to cross-functional teams and key business stakeholders
- Become an expert in our customer buying journeys and a strong advocate for our audience to ensure the best customer experience across our channels
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Slack, Zoom, and other means.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years experience in customer lifecycle marketing or product marketing in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience creating and managing pre-sale email marketing programs driving adoption and retention
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to drive decision making around audience strategies and programs
- Deep understanding of email campaign metrics and KPIs
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and prioritizing competing projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Strong project management skills and an ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable and comfortable managing competing priorities, as well as improving processes
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental)
- 3 months of paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.