Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we are rapidly scaling with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed. Consistently recognized as the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high-performance environment.
Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their wares. As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products but to the culture and the company itself. The Customer Success team within Greenlight Guru exists to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes when using our software. The team is responsible for the renewal and expansion of existing customer contracts, as well as all facets of the customer experience such as onboarding, periodic business reviews, the collection of product feedback, and reactive support. The Manager of Customer Success will report to the Director of Customer Success and will directly manage a team of Customer Success Managers, or "CSMs."
● Hire, train, motivate, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers.
● Accurately forecast churn, renewal, and expansion revenue by working closely with each CSM to document opportunities and drive deals forward.
● Assist CSMs on customer calls and coach them through the customer journey and playbook through real-practice, role plays, and the review of Gong recordings.
● Host regular 1:1s with direct reports. Perform quarterly performance assessments and annual reviews.
● Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing and Finance to ensure processes are maintained and changes are coordinated and well-informed.
● Help the Director of Customer Success identify areas of incremental revenue opportunity.
● Work alongside the Director of Customer Success to build quarterly budgets.
● Own and coordinate the new hire training curriculum.
● Partner closely and coordinate with our Medical Device Gurus, who serve as subject matter experts for our customers.
● Work with the Customer Success Operations group to build and refine processes for scale and an optimal customer experience.
● Ensure all relevant systems are leveraged and maintained and that processes are being followed by all CSMs.
● Identify areas of professional development and maintain a custom curriculum for the team's continuous advancement.
● Assist the Director of Customer Success in building and communicating individual OKRs based on team and company objectives
● Embody the company's core values of a true quality, innovation, and fanatical support
● Be an agent of customer surprise and delight, going the extra mile to ensure true quality and fanatical support
How we Measure Success in this Role:
● Achieving net revenue retention, renewal rate and expansion targets
● Customer Net Promoter Score (NPS)
● Customer Time to Value (TTV)
● eNPS of team
● At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager within a SaaS business
● 2 years direct management experience preferred.
● Proven track record of consistently attaining or exceeding a renewal and/or expansion quota
● A highly organized and a tenacious record-keeper who logs and maintains customer notes in relevant systems
● Great team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross- functionally, especially in a remote environment
● Excellent writer and speaker who can communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and colleagues over Zoom video conference, in email, and eventually, in person
● A thought leader that is motivated to learn about and stay informed of a complex and ever-changing industry
● Ability to wear multiple hats and gracefully juggle varying customer needs and responsibilities
● Tech-saavy and comfortable toggling between various SaaS tools
● Proficient user of Zoom, Google suite, Slack, Gainsight, and/or Salesforce a plus
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
● Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and
about helping each other become better engineers
● Flexible hours
● Work from home options
● Unlimited PTO
● Health insurance (vision, medical, dental)
● Disability insurance
● 401k w/ Match
This is a full-time, permanent position available fully remote, or based out of our downtown Indianapolis HQ.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.