Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top tier investors, we're rapidly scaling
with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy
Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life
for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high
Greenlight Guru is looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven
marketing operations guru to join our growing and distributed revenue
operations and marketing teams. You will lead the strategy and creation of the
marketing operations roadmap to enable the marketing team to be more effective
through process improvement, technology implementation, and marketing
automation strategies. This position will report directly to the Director of
As a Marketing Operations Manager for Greenlight Guru you will:
Create Data-driven, Revenue-focused Marketers:
- Drive the process for creating data-driven marketers. Provide the entire marketing organization with the reports, dashboards, and data they need to derive insights and make better decisions about marketing programs and tactics.
- Own the marketing analytics roadmap and operational improvements; including identifying opportunities and gaps in the combined sales and marketing lead funnel, and using data and automation to increase both quantity and quality of marketing-generated pipeline
- Generate monthly and quarterly ROI and efficiency reports on marketing spend by channel, campaign, business segment and product line; providing insights on marketing channel contributions to closed-won business and pipeline
- Build out multi-touch revenue attribution modeling in alignment with RevOps, marketing, and sales leadership
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity within the marketing database
Lead Marketing Automation Strategy and Execution:
- Manage and support the current marketing technology ecosystem, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and more as well as evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing performance
- Develop and launch marketing automation and nurturing plays in collaboration with demand generation, product marketing, and sales
- Create and develop scalable lead management processes throughout the lead lifecycle, ensuring that each step in the funnel is operationalized and optimized through the right technology and clearly defined processes
Collaborate Throughout the Company:
- Develop SLA models with sales and revops for lead follow-up, handoff, conversion optimization, and own lead scoring and account scoring measures to increase conversion
- Collaborate with demand generation, content, sales, and revops to report on metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and acquisition cost
- Communicate across the marketing and sales organizations to delineate and measure acquisition efficiency, analyze marketing's impact and deliver feedback and analysis to appropriate teams
- Partner with marketing leadership to analyze budget needs and investment requirements
Make the Trains Run on Time:
- Assist in forecasting and managing marketing budget. Create and optimize processes cross-functionally to improve the accuracy of our data and our ability to understand performance against our budget.
- Develop and drive process improvements throughout the marketing team.
- Assist on strategic projects as needed especially where cross-functional collaboration is required.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations for a SaaS organization
- 2+ years experience managing a marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, or a similar platform
- Advanced proficiency in marketing automation, including integrating tools across systems
We're definitely looking for you if you have:
- Analytical, evidence-based, able to understand and use data from multiple sources to formulate reports and presentations that communicate marketing insights
- Deep understanding of demand generation, revenue attribution, lead scoring, and customer lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to collaborate across departments, and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
- Demonstrated expertise in defining, implementing, and maintaining reports and analytics to track lead flow, conversion revenue attribution, and related KPIs
- Critical thinker, you don't take directives at face value; you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, and Bizible a plus
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high-quality work that drives revenue
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our
downtown Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation
assistance at this time. No recruiters, please.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.