Voted one of the top places to work in Indianapolis, Greenlight Guru is
looking to add a Partnerships Development Rep (PDR) to our fast-growing team!
Our innovative SaaS offering is beginning to revolutionize the way medical
device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their
products. With a consistent focus on providing fanatical support for our
clients, being innovative, and fostering a culture of closing, Greenlight Guru
is poised for exceptional growth and looking for the right people to help
facilitate this growth.
Beyond just this role, we're looking for someone to come in and grow with the
company. Ideally, the right candidate will come on as an PDR, succeed in this
role, and be promoted to a Partner Account Manager (PAM) or Account Executive
(AE) on our Sales team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to
join a fast growing organization.
- Generate partner qualified pipeline through management of nurture campaigns, reheat campaigns, and partner co-marketing collaborations
- Generate new partner acquisition opportunities for our Partner Team
- Follow designed activity cadences (email, phone, video, social) to recruit new partnerships prospects and referral prospects from partners to Greenlight Guru
- Help create and test additional cadences to improve conversion
- High level of proficiency / mastery of Salesforce and Outreach
- Weekly reporting to internal stakeholders
- Monitor and manage day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, and trends
- Support and help to develop the partnership growth engine
- Achieve / exceed monthly goals for opportunities created
- Prior experience in a SaaS partnerships, marketing, or business development role with demonstrated success.
- Commitment to consistent outbound email, phone, and social outreach activity with industry prospects
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to think on your feet
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Provide a positive impact on immediate team and company-wide culture
- Strong computer skills and comfort with web-based technology
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Winning attitude
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
If this describes you, and you are excited about embracing change and
aggressive growth, then we are looking forward to meeting you!
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.