Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we are rapidly
scaling with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers
succeed. Consistently recognized as the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine,
the Indy Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality
of life for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive,
Greenlight Guru is looking for an experienced Product/UI/UX Designer to join
our team. We're experiencing rapid customer growth and need your help to
design key product features for our core SaaS platform to better enable and
empower our customers. In this role you will be working closely with Project
Managers, Product Owners and our Engineering team. Your goal is to make
designs and user flows that take complex industry problems and make them
easily digestible and understandable to our users. You have a user-centric
mindset and come up with creative solutions to help empower our customers.
- Working closely with the product managers and engineering team to design elegant user experiences to solve complex problems.
- Developing deep partnerships with cross-functional partners to effectively speak to design processes, design goals, and deliver user insights that inform product decisions.
- Maintaining consistent design standards and influencing updates or additions to our design system.
- Advocating for the user and craft UX solutions that both meet critical business objectives as well as solve a need and delight the user.
- Refining prototypes and deliverables by participating in design critiques and feedback sessions.
- Providing user flows, prototypes, and design specifications in order to clearly communicate with and empower the engineering team.
- Coordinating with UX Research and participating in usability interviews to gather feedback and insights in order to refine designs and prototypes to solve the users needs.
- 4+ years of product design, or UI UX experience building SaaS products within an agile environment.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design aesthetic and past work.
- Experience building prototypes as a means to communicate design solutions to product managers and engineering teams.
- Familiarity with designing at different levels of fidelity to iterate quickly and receive insights early.
- A growth mindset and comfort in regularly delivering and receiving peer feedback and critiques.
- Attention to detail and the ability to use data-driven insights to influence design decisions in order to craft enjoyable user experiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively and have a bias towards transparency and communication.
- Extreme empathy for the customer, your teammates, and the company mission.
We'll be extra excited to talk to you if you have:
- Experience in the medical device or similar industry
- Experience in a regulated industry, particularly FDA or ISO
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission, vision, and values to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible Hours
- Work from Home Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
This is a full-time, permanent position available fully remote, or based out
of our downtown Indianapolis HQ.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.