Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we're rapidly scaling
with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed.
Consistently recognized as the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy
Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life
for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high-
As a Product Marketing Specialist II at Greenlight Guru, you will be part of
an ambitious, elite, and agile marketing team while being a direct contributor
to our success. Your responsibilities will focus on new messaging, customer
and competitive research, launching new products and features, helping to
optimize our sales process and collateral, and educating our customers on our
product. With a focus on our Growth Products, you will also be responsible for
executing the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new product launches, including
our recent acquisition of CanvasGT.
This is a highly collaborative role as you will interact with both internal
and external stakeholders such as sales, customer success, product
development, senior leadership, channel partners, customers, and more. This is
a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Execute the GTM strategy for the CanvasGT product in collaboration with sales, growth marketing, field marketing, and industry teams. Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member GTM & Product operating teams
- Lead and manage various campaigns and programs with multiple collaborators from inception through execution and ultimately performance measurement and reporting.
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types (e.g., written, demos, presentations, etc.) as needed to fuel sales and marketing success
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Collect and use customer data (attributes and behaviors) and interviews to develop advanced segmentation to enable personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Measuring and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Working with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Conduct research projects with both customers and prospects to better understand the jobs people are looking for our solution to perform.
- Helping enable the commercial success of our products by educating customers on best practices within our platform and collaborating with customer success to create actionable content.
- Stay on top of product-led growth marketing best practices, and consistently share the best of what you learn with your team to infuse it into your ideation, strategy and approach.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 1+ years of experience in a product marketing strategy role in a B2B SaaS environment
- In-depth knowledge of product marketing disciplines & frameworks
- Bias for action and ability to execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables
- Ability to unite cross-functional teams behind a common purpose and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Competence and enthusiasm for messaging, positioning, and content development
- Passion for a test and learn approach to decision-making, including being comfortable iterating
- You have a proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively.
- You're a bit more experienced, so organizational skills and accountability should be hats you're wearing every day.
- Your DNA is wired with customer and teammate empathy. You are keen to work cross-functionally including mentoring other marketers, and leading strategic initiatives that include our product, sales, support, data, and marketing teams.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- BONUS: Familiarity or certification with PMA is a huge plus. We'll be speaking the same language.
- Familiarity with Product-Led Growth GTM strategies is also a huge plus
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking
employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.