What's the Opportunity?
Greenlight Guru is a software company that helps some of the world's most
innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of
devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the
globe. Having raised over $120M from top tier investors, we're rapidly scaling
with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed.
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, the Indy
Star, and more, our culture is centered around improving the quality of life
for everyone we come in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, high
As a Revenue Operations Manager at Greenlight Guru, you will be a direct
contributor to the success of our growing Revenue Operations function. Your
responsibilities will focus on helping to optimize the alignment of our go to
market teams around the customer journey by finding new ways to innovate both
our internal team and cross functional processes. You will use your deep
understanding of revenue processes, systems and tooling, with data management
and analysis to identify and improve every aspect of our customer's journey.
You will be driving productivity and operational excellence across sales,
customer success and marketing.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Partner with our revenue teams to drive operational improvements in their respective areas
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to manage upwards effectively and demonstrate confidence in presenting ideas with executive audiences
- Deliver action-oriented insights to revenue leadership on key metrics at the company, team, and individual level to improve overall performance and efficiency
- Help lead the operational cadence of the revenue organization
- Assist with SFDC integration projects and support SDR, Marketing, Sales, & Customer Success teams in assessing and implementing new technologies
- Leverage data to identify hotspots across the revenue team to determine areas for potential enablement
- Work with the Revenue Systems Enablement Manager to develop a process around documentation design for ongoing changes or new processes including our playbook, workflow documentation, and tech configuration change logs; Train staff on new processes and technology and ensure process adherence
- Support the data integrity process in SFDC and across the tech stack through partnership with key revenue leaders, Marketing, SDRs, AEs, & CSMs
- Assist in administration of monthly and quarterly commissions for the revenue organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, and or Marketing Operations
- Background working with service oriented B2B sales and/or marketing teams.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions like HubSpot, 6Sense, Outreach, and Chili Piper, amongst others
- Superb written and verbal communication skillsExperience working in a fast-growing startup and building/delivering solutions, and you're okay with taking risks (and learning from failure)
- You strive for operational excellence, the ability to effectively utilize your own time, and are passionate about demonstrating the power of technology to help tackle some of the most important challenges
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k w/ Match