Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
As an Accounting Associate, you will play a significant role in financial
reporting and close process. As a result, your work will impact the financial
statements that will be seen by different groups and levels of the company.
You will help reduce the close window and implement efficiencies related to
systems, financial reporting, and audits in order to support our high-paced,
rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the month end closing process including, but not limited to, preparing journal entries, reconciling account balances, transaction recording, and financial analysis.
- Prepare financial reconciliations timely and be able to research and resolve variances.
- Assist in preparing financials in accordance with US GAAP and owning certain sections of the monthly financial reporting package.
- Be the lead contact and facilitator of parent and subsidiary transactions, including tracking of intercompany transactions and pass-down accounting. (Serve as the main contact point for our subsidiary entities)
- Manage the external international accountants to effectively close the month and support the int’l audits.
- Work with and support other finance teams (FP&A, AP, AR, Revenue) and perform ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
- Help implement new systems or improve efficiencies with current systems to support continued company and team growth.
- Contribute to the control environment by establishing, improving, and maintaining operational processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting under US GAAP. Public accounting/audit experience preferred.
- Highly detail oriented with strong experience in Excel, ERP systems, and US GAAP
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!