Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Business Development
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ownership: Learn, develop, plan, execute, repeat. You will be asked to own your portfolio at every level. No escape paths, no backstops, just you, your ideas and your ability to get things done.
- Scale: Grow the business by researching, engaging and closing new business. Grow the business by working with our existing customers on their newest challenges.
- Embed: Work side-by-side with our clients, understand their challenges and shape Anduril’s platforms to their specific mission needs. Manage complex accounts efficiently and precisely.
- Write: Draft white papers and proposals. Articulate Anduril’s complex platforms concisely.
- Build: Work with Anduril engineers to build relevant products for your client’s operational needs.
- Engage: Participate in efforts to educate the broader set of Anduril stakeholders (thinktanks, government luminaries, media) on our mission and our unique approach.
- Team Player: No task is too small. If a tower needs to get built in the desert, get in the truck and go. If we’re standing up a test site, move furniture around and build out the space. Embrace the startup life.
- Experience with complex systems involving hardware and software.
- Experience with government business development, government contract structures, government proposal processes a plus.
- Experience managing complex technical projects in government a plus.
- Expertise in AI and autonomous systems a plus.
- Comfortable with working in limited resource environments.
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in a complex environment.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- STEM degree a plus.
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you