Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Imaging - Operations
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in the life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Member of the Production Team assembling and repairing complex, high precision electro-optical systems
- Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules.
- Support prototyping such as building fixtures, modifying out of spec components and general machine type duties.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- familiar with torque and mechanical tools ( Gages and indicators)
- Able to utilize computer systems to support process transactions and quality management processes.
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication, mechanical assembly and wiring skills
- Ability to interpret drawings , specifications and fill out travelers/ visual aids and procedures as products are built.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, flexible team environment.
- Ability to carry 50 pounds for short periods of time.
- Ability to multitask stop/go into new assignments on short notice.
- Able to work with minimal supervision but delivering results on time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with AS9100 or equivalent quality management systems
- Experience with 5S practices
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, effective time management, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with basic metal fabrication and machining
- Experience with wire bonding or experience on micro fabrication
- Experience using Microscopes
- Experience with ESD and clean room processes
- Experience with imaging, optics and alignment
As an employee at a growing startup you will be given broad leeway to solve
problems with the resources needed to win! Anduril is an equal-opportunity
employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you
are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from