Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Lattice - Command and Control
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
At Anduril we are developing aerial, aquatic, and ground-based robotic
systems. Lattice Ghost UAS, Sentry Tower and our other platforms stream video
over unreliable networks from remote locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop real-time video playback functionality and integrate video feeds from remote deployments to web, virtual reality clients, and computer vision front-ends. Work with designers to implement bespoke image-viewing experiences on multiple platforms, including web-based and mobile 3D image viewing.
- Extensive prior experience with relevant video technologies is not required for this role and is expected to be learned on the job.
- BS degree in an engineering discipline
- Experience working on front-end applications, especially data-intensive or map-based systems.
- General understanding of streaming video formats
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Our tech stack uses AWS, C++, Go, Typescript, and React so familiarity with all of these tools and languages would be useful
- Experience with media streaming technologies: WebRTC, MPEG-DASH, HLS
- Experience with client side graphics technologies: WebGL, Canvas, SVG
- Tools: v4l2, ffmpeg, WebRTC servers, routers, SFUs such as Janus or Jitsi Videobridge
- Formats: MP4, MPEG-TS, MISB KLV standards, H264 format, RTP
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!