Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
Anduril’s Design Team is seeking a graphic designer to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a graphic designer, you will take complex sequential narratives and turn them into engaging visuals that tell our story, evolve the visual language of the brand, and create original breakthrough ideas for various touchpoints.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in graphic design
- Strong ability to execute visual concepts and iterate from abstract technical descriptions
- Expert in industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign]
- Agility in motion design and software such as After Effects a plus
- A portfolio that demonstrates brand expressions, infographics, data visualization, technical drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and business development
- A reliable self-starter, organized, and efficient with attention to detail
- A team player who brings a unique sense of aesthetics and passion
- An interest in defense and emerging technologies a plus
- Must work on-site at HQ
- Strong understanding of typography, grid, and hierarchy
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!