Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full-time
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join Anduril Industries
Information Technology Operations team. We are a small but passionate team
that strive for an exceptional end user experience and a culture of excellence
and continuous improvement.
- You will be first line of support for the Boston, Quincy, and Lexington MA offices.
- In addition you will provide remote support for all Anduril offices
- You will be responsible for deploying, recovering, maintaining, and tracking of IT hardware
- You will provide excellent customer service and communication
- High level experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, VTC gear, and peripherals
- High level experience supporting Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android in a corporate environment (Linux a plus)
- High level experience supporting desktop software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, Jetbrains, and Matlab
- Basic to intermediate network and systems support and troubleshooting
- Experience with a ticketing system and managing a ticket queue and meeting SLAs
- Experience with supporting users and groups in Microsoft Office 365
- Travel to local offices as needed, greater MA area
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted. Typical hardware includes desktop computers, monitors, and printers.
- Experience supporting Zoom, Slack, Box, and Teams
- Experience with device management tools such as Jamf, Kace, and Intune.
- Understanding of ITIL framework and its application
- Familiarity with Government systems access (CAC)
- Security clearance (not required)
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!