Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis to create software and hardware solutions that radically evolve the
capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about
solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future
We are looking for a Logistics Manager to join our rapidly growing team in
Costa Mesa, CA. As Logistics Manager, you’ll be responsible for Anduril’s
inbound logistics from suppliers, as well as the outbound delivery of finished
goods where it is mission critical and logistically challenging. This will
require a breadth of understanding both commercial and military logistics, the
ability to work across teams seamlessly, and a deep appreciation for details.
The Deployment Operations team has built a white glove service that is
responsible for developing and executing Anduril’s strategy to deliver
hardware and software to our customers where it is both mission critical and
logistically challenging. This will require a breadth of understanding
logistics, the ability to work across teams seamlessly, a deep appreciation
for details, and the ability to learn new subject matters quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Anduril and externally with customers and key vendors to successfully execute the logistics movements of all deployments - domestic and international
- Own and flawlessly execute the logistics lifecycle of all deployments. As a key leader on the Deployment Operations team, you will be asked to own and manage all logistics at Anduril
- Lead a team of Operations & Logistics Associates through all deployment logistics and operations. Mentor and develop the individuals on the team while being a coach and effective manager.
- Strengthen and develop partnerships with Anduril’s logistics vendors. Identify gaps where new vendors are needed and continue to build more strategic relationships with current vendors to ensure deployment success.
- Partner with Legal & Compliance to further increase Anduril’s capabilities in international shipping, customs, and export controls.
- Be responsible for Dangerous Goods shipping and our shipping strategies around hazardous materials. Know international logistics procedures like VAT, customs compliance, and duties.
- Problem solve and remove obstacles for your team and internal and external partners. Know how to think critically and engage the right teams to help.
- Communicate effectively to keep internal and external teams informed at all times. Use the necessary channels (Slack, email, meetings) to ensure stakeholders understand what needs to be accomplished and when.
- Be a team player where no task is too small. Be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Embrace the startup life.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics, supply chain operations, or product delivery
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain. Preferred in a manufacturing or hardware environment
- Advanced use of MS Word, Excel, Slack, Outlook; other productivity tools
- Strong independent worker who can drive outcomes with minimal oversight
- Strong problem solving skills and practical creativity. You will both identify strategic and scrappy solutions to problems and ruthlessly follow through
- Strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
- Quick learner, willing to dive into new topics, both technical and non-technical
- Strong customer service mentality and willingness to work with stakeholders across an organization
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!