Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Information Security
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We've assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
Anduril Industries is seeking a qualified candidates for a US Government-
focused information security role. This position will directly support
Anduril’s efforts to bring cutting edge technology to the national security
space. These position will be based either in Costa Mesa, CA and Washington,
DC. The ideal candidate has a background in information security in highly
regulated industries, preferably defense.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve in a project manager function, collaborating with business development, mission operations, engineering , facilities, security, and legal teams on a variety of initiatives to deploy Anduril’s information systems in highly secure environments.
- Be the customer’s interface for all information security issues, comments or concerns.
- Take full ownership of projects and initiatives. Create a roadmap with clear deliverables and timelines, work with adjacent teams to allocate appropriate support, keep the team on task and see project through to completion. This will need to be done with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Provide critical support to technical accreditation efforts specifically those part of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include authority to operate (ATO), interim authority to test (IATT) and others.
- Field complex compliance questions from stakeholders throughout the company, including Engineering, Growth, Security and Legal.
- Ability to operate independently and find unique solutions to complex problems. Must take initiative and be able to excel with minimal guidance in a highly complex, fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable with being customer facing, including interacting with senior government officials.
- Must understand the principles of information security and how to apply them in a logical manner.
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of NIST SP 800-53, NISPOM and JSIG controls within a complex organization
- Experience with DoD telecommunications and information systems access and accreditations, including JWICS, SIPRNet, and other classified networks
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- The ability to script (Bash, Powershell or Python)
- Experience as an Information Systems Security Manager within DoD, a DoD contractor, or both
- Security+ or CISSP certification preferred for 8140 compliance
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!