Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Electrical Engineering
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Test Technician join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Perform testing from prototype and production level electronics per test procedure with high level attention to detail.
- Assist development and test engineers with checkout, documentation, and release of new products.
- Support Root Cause Analysis and resolutions found during equipment build and testing. (8D, PPS,7S)
- Documentation of product testing results and providing necessary reports as requested.
- Develop and implement test fixtures; setup and use existing test equipment, monitor, and report the results.
- Build automated test stations and support deployment to manufacturing group or contract manufacturers.
- Travel to external laboratories as needed.
- Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic Technology or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in aerospace, automotive, medical device, or related fields.
- Familiarity with electronics test equipment such as power supplies, electronic loads, oscilloscope, function generators, data acquisition and measurement sensors.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to read and interpret test procedures, assembly instructions and engineering schematics/drawings.
- Basic knowledge in electrical circuits and circuit analysis.
- Strong attention to detail, with care and consideration when handling test equipment or hardware
- Strong technical and mechanical ability.
- U.S. Person status required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Technology or equivalent field.
- Proficiency on working with LabVIEW application.
- Experience with environmental test equipment such as thermal chambers and vibration test system
- Experience with high voltage products such as batteries, motors, and power converters.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C, C++, LabVIEW, etc.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!