Location: Las Vegas, NV
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Flight Test
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
The Test Engineering team at Anduril works across the entire spectrum of
products ranging from Lattice Ghost UAS, Sentry Tower, counter UAS, VTOL
aircraft and our other platforms. Our team conducts full system level
development testing, new production acceptance testing, sub-component
qualification testing and much more. In short, if it involves test, we support
it. This position is looking for a highly motivated test engineer with
emphasis in software/hardware interface and diagnostics. If you are interested
in working in an extremely innovative and fast paced environment, where your
work directly makes an impact and difference in the products that are fielded
this a fantastic opportunity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a Test and Evaluation (T&E) engineer, under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for test planning, execution, and reporting
- Collect and perform initial test data analysis for the system under test.
- Work closely with Engineering to discuss test results, to include collected data and observations.
- Support execution of testing at private and government owned test ranges
- System level T&E of hardware and software with emphasis placed on resource planning, test execution, initial issue investigation (software & hardware), and process improvement/development.
- Act as primary test engineer
- Test duties include system level T&E of hardware and software.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- A bachelor's degree or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution. May substitute equivalent engineering experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Must have a complete understanding of engineering concepts, principles, codes, and theory; experience demonstrating a broad application of those concepts; and, expanding knowledge of principles, concepts, theory, and practices in related technical specialties.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly; apply them accurately; organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and, determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of complex problems.
- Strong computer and documentation experience.
- Must have strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to perform complex tasks in one or more engineering areas.
- Able to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to immediately obtain a U.S. Secret-Level or greater Security Clearance.
- Experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Prior experience with software code or script building
- Bias for action – if you see a problem, you want to solve and fix it
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!