Location: Quincy, MA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Maritime - Manufacturing and Production
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and
funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their
toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions
in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in
artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data
analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve
the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate
about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the
future of defense.
Anduril’s Maritime Operations team is seeking to hire an Operations and
Logistics Lead based out of the Boston office. As a member of Anduril’s
maritime team, you will be responsible for managing warehouse operations at
the company’s new facility in Boston. This includes partnering closely with
the production, logistics, and field operations teams to ensure that Maritime
Operations are executing efficiently and effectively.
The right person for this role has excellent organization skills and great
attention to detail. If you are someone who excels at communicating clearly,
managing many tasks in a fast paced environment, and creating and maintaining
standard operating procedures, then the Operations & Logistics Lead is for
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage warehouse operations at the Boston Maritime location. Be a jack of all trades to help set up the new facility for success.
- Maintain accurate inventory by leading inbound receiving, counting, and accurately processing shipments as they arrive at the warehouse.
- Own the production floor and collaborate with Maritime production, planning, and procurement to ensure material availability, accuracy, and shipment execution.
- Manage logistics and prepare products for freight shipments, including all packing, strapping, wrapping, and loading activities. Handle hazardous goods (batteries) safely and compliantly.
- Partner closely with Anduril’s HQ Deployment and Logistics teams to execute demos, shipments, and deployments flawlessly. Set up truck shipments, rent cranes, and do anything necessary to ensure operational success.
- Communicate effectively across channels with the hardware and operations team about Anduril’s material flow.
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures. Understand current processes and improve them as the business demands change.
- Proactively identify, propose, and fix logistical processes
- Provide feedback to hardware operations on how the customer’s needs are met and will serve as critical input for their continuous improvement loop
- 3-5 years as a warehouse or logistics associate or equivalent role
- Experience collaborating cross functionally working towards a common goal
- Polished communication skills
- A bias towards action
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and/or other warehouse management and inventory control tooling
- Familiar with Microsoft Office or equivalent office management tooling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Valid driver’s license
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that
matter, we’d love to hear from you!