Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role is Important to Arcadia
At Arcadia.io, The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) has complete responsibility for the management of steady state activities for all of Arcadia’s non-enterprise clients. CSAs commit to the ongoing work of making satisfied customers, through ensuring strong data quality, rapid and effective support, and smooth upgrades. The CSA displays an intimate understanding of Arcadia functionality and can marry this understanding with their knowledge of value-based care to lead product trainings, mitigate issues, and reconfigure tools to meet new business goals.
CSAs have a knack for troubleshooting complex technical issues, enjoy getting into the weeds, and excel at critical problem solving. As the customer’s primary point of contact, the CSA will prioritize post-implementation scope, communicate timelines, and manage delivery.
In this position, you will be a member of the newly formed Customer Success Management team within Arcadia’s Customer Management division. You will work closely with implementation management, production support SMEs, engineering, and service desk teams.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete Arcadia Core Platform certification
- Complete onboarding requirements
- Coordinate with internal teams and track against project status/timelines
- Know each assigned customers’ scope of work and organizational goals
In 6 months
- Act as the primary CSA on assigned customer accounts with oversight
- Manage day to day operations of each customer, including awareness of any escalations
- Train customers on the base platform
- Create and manage to project timelines
- Understand Arcadia’s data ingestion processes
- Drive issue resolution through coordination with internal teams
- Begin to gain an understanding of healthcare data
- Have an awareness into some of Arcadia’s product configuration options
In 12 months
- Manage customer accounts independently with minimal oversight
- Exhibit an in depth understanding of Arcadia products
- Provide training tailored to the customer needs across the Arcadia product suite
- Understand and translate issue impact relative to customers’ business needs
- Use technical skills and critical thinking to investigate highly complex issues and develop remediation plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Help troubleshoot the data ingestion process
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of EHR and claims data
- Develop strategies to help a client reach their business goals through product configuration changes and trainings
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.