Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Data Operations
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Data Quality & Integration Analyst will join the Data Operations team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Data Management Manager, and includes ownership of the technical implementation and support for a portfolio of Arcadia customers.
The ideal candidate is a systems thinker, loves data and problem solving, and wants to make a difference. We are seeking passionate individuals who love technology, and are not afraid to immerse themselves in the details to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. You should be eager to learn about population health, and to help Arcadia’s customers integrate their critical data in order to analyze and act upon it.
We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. We’re making healthcare smarter, more efficient and straight up better.
Arcadia’s applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country – designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product analyst ready and excited to be involved in delivering transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like..
**In 3 months **
- Gain familiarity with Arcadia’s data integration process and data quality tools
- Begin completing data integration implementation tasks with the assistance of a senior data quality & implementation analyst
- Gain exposure to issue investigation and resolution through assigned support tickets
- Develop cross-team relationships (Account Management, Implementation Management and Data Management)
In 6 months
- Take ownership of a customer and the data operations tasks associated with the customer
- Complete most tasks with minimal assistance
- Begin contributing to process improvement conversations
- Develop abilities as a subject matter expert in health care data
In 12 months
- Take ownership of a portfolio of customers
- Work independently in completing all tasks for customers in your portfolio
- Have customer facing conversations independently on a regular basis. Be able to articulate data quality nuances and issues to the customer so that the customer can understand the root cause and any resolution necessary
- Contribute meaningfully to process improvements for the team
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.