Employment Type: Full-time
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
In this position you will work with our engineering group supporting the production infrastructure. Using DevOps tools and strategies, you will support deployment, upgrades, incidents and proactive improvements related to IaaS.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about software as infrastructure and IaaS designs. They bring a strong track record in designing, building, and supporting virtual infrastructure in an AWS cloud environment. Problem- solving, critical thinking, creative solutioning, and a drive for continual learning is a must-have.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Understanding the high-level topology of our infrastructure and its dependencies
- Contributing to the Operational Engineering teams project work
- Capable of supporting incidents with minimum support from other team members
In 6 months
- Achieving a deep understanding of our infrastructure including costs
- Contributing to the design and build of more robust and cost-efficient infrastructure
- Troubleshooting existing infrastructure incidents at an expert level
In 12 months
- Working with developers to build out infrastructural templates (e.g., Terraform) to standardize infrastructure components
- Helping to replace legacy infrastructure with new more robust components
- Working with 3rd party vendors to design/supply outsourced solutions where appropriate
- Working directly with customer tech teams to help troubleshoot or setup new integrations
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.