Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role is Important to Arcadia
Massive data and analytics are transforming healthcare with unprecedented insights about patients and populations at scale. Arcadia works with healthcare providers, life sciences companies, and payers who are using these insights to transform healthcare delivery. Leaders at these organizations want to know what works now and what comes next: How can they apply lessons learned from pioneers in the field? How can they prepare for the next wave of healthcare industry transformation? What technology is coming and how will it enable their business strategy?
Our current and prospective customers are taking on enormous challenges and swinging at huge opportunities. They deserve high-value content and compelling storytelling that helps them maximize the value of our partnership. We want you to dig deep into the business and technology of healthcare to position our brand for success and share our collective vision.
What success looks like
In 3 months
- Write, edit, produce, and publish content for webinars, websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, and more
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with brand, creative, demand, and product marketing teams to produce content that generates results
In 6 months
- Launch multi-channel content initiatives including webinars and newsletters to generate demand and raise brand awareness
- Establish SMEs as entertaining and engaging thought leaders on owned channels and branded programs
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to improve brand awareness across the industry through the production of digital content
In 12 months
- Scale branded content initiatives to reach multiple audiences with targeted messaging
- Optimize brand content for reach, engagement, and conversions throughout the pipeline
- Refine processes to maximize output and effectiveness of content programs
What You'll Be Doing
The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller skilled at developing and promoting the company’s brand, products, and services through the various digital content they produce. While they are a writer first, they are comfortable working within a wide variety of digital content platforms. Experience using content management systems and managing/editing websites is a big plus.
The digital content producer at Arcadia writes, develops, edits, and publishes content for a variety of digital platforms, including webinars, websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, and more.
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.