Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Internal Technology
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
In this role, the Director, Internal IT will lead a team of Internal IT specialists in providing best-in-class technical support to all Arcadians. This role is responsible for the development and management of best practices in system administration, technical support methodologies, metrics and related support tools. This “hands-on technical” role is an excellent opportunity to make major contributions to our dynamically growing organization and to leverage your experience to create high value solutions for our associates. The ideal candidate will provide guidance and best practices for company users.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Have a good understanding of our AWS, Office 365, Azure AD environment
- Have a good understanding of all networking aspects, including cloud and local networks
- Familiar with all internal SAAS applications
- Have a good understanding of the IT onboarding/offboarding process
- Begin to gain knowledge on security protocols and procedures
- Begin identifying on areas for improvement and cost savings
In 6 months
- Strong understanding of AWS Cloud infrastructure and network topology
- Strong understanding of networks and network security
- Strong understanding of AD, Azure, Office 365 infrastructure
- Strong understanding of security protocols and procedures
- Ownership of in-flight projects and improvement initiatives including delegation of tasks to the team
In 12 months
- Expert knowledge in department operations
- Expert understanding of all IT components, from Cloud to Desktop
- Strong understanding of budget and licensing needs
- Established relationships with team members and relevant vendors
- Able to delegate and prioritize projects and tasks strategically
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.