Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia is in the business of the cutting edge of healthcare data technology – handling records for hundreds of millions of patients and enabling advanced analytics and realtime workflows to improve patient care and transform the US healthcare industry.
Our success depends on scalable data plaforms and investments to keep us years ahead of healthcare innovation. The Product Director of Data Platforms is responsible for design, plan and execution of furthering our leadership in heathcare data, and enabling scale to handle the exponentially growing needs of tomorrow’s patients.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Developing a deep understanding of our platform, application suite, our market, and our customers to inform strategic planning on the next wave of healthcare data platform innovation
- Getting acquainted with your team of highly motivated and talented group of product managers and analysts. Understand their development methodologies and support incremental improvements
- Supporting the recruiting, hiring and onboarding of more engineering and product talent to realize your vision
- Collaborating with peers in Analytics and Care Suite spaces to build holistic vision of the Arcadia platform
In 6 months
- Delivering a 24mon. strategic roadmap for the product area, including strategy for microservice architecture, and use it to inform adjustments to your teams individual product roadmaps
- Widely recognized as a SME and innovative leader by both customers and peers internally
- Establishing proactive market/customer engagement program and user groups for your product space
In 12 months
- Delivering major cross-product releases into the market
- High and improving platform success scores, including customer satisfaction, revenue growth and margin attainment
- Demonstrating improvements in margin attainment with higher-efficiency platform and lower support/implementation costs
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.