Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Training, Learning, and Development
Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important to Arcadia
The Director of Training & Enablement is responsible for the build out and leadership of our internal and customer training programs. This leader will work with stakeholders to define a vision for the training function and partner with product, engineering, and operations to develop content and improve training protocols for internal staff and customers. The Director will partner with customer management teams to leverage training to drive platform adoption by customers and increased knowledge, efficiency, and confidence in Arcadia team members.
The ideal candidate has built training functions at rapidly growing technology companies and is excited about the charter of designing, implementing, and evolving a training function that empowers Arcadians and clients of different backgrounds.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months:
- Complete onboarding
- Engage executive stakeholders and select customer leaders to define training needs; identify opportunities to improve the training approach for internal teams and customers
- Develop a vision and a 6-to-18-month roadmap for leveraging e-learning content, documentation, and live training to train up new hires and client staff, also considering structure for ongoing learning opportunities
In 6 months:
- Effectively manage day-to-day training operations, including course development, learning management systems operations, and live trainings for internal teams
- Implement training development processes that engage product, engineering, and operations to create comprehensive, relevant, and up-to-date training materials
- Implement a program for tracking employee and customer satisfaction and soliciting feedback
- Partner with operations leadership to define appropriate budget and headcount for the training function over 12-24 months
In 12 months:
- Deliver measurable improvements in ramp-up time for new staff and customer satisfaction
- Develop approach for monetizing training to drive advanced outcomes for customers.
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.