Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Measures, Risk, and Quality
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Measures Implementation Analyst will join the product team of a healthcare data and analytics software company. This role reports to the Manager, Measures Implementation and will involve a combination of technical and delivery responsibilities.
As a rapidly growing organization, we recognize that agility and scalability are critical to our success. Our Measures Implementation team has the privilege of furthering these principles by both defining and implementing improvements across our quality measures suite. We are a team of technical enthusiasts and operational problem solvers who thrive on tackling some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. Our analysts are empowered to think creatively about how we deliver value to our clients and collaboratively drive improvements in our technology and approach.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Understand the basic structure of Arcadia’s measure engine; this includes all key steps involved in implementation, the value proposition quality measures hold for our customers, and the range of advanced configuration options we offer
- Build relationships with the Arcadia resources who support measures implementation; this includes Product Managers and Analysts, the Measure Validation and Measure Content teams, engineers, and customer/account managers
- Manage tickets and projects in our Jira & Confluence platforms
- Begin engaging with clients around key measure functionalities and decisions
- Implement basic product configuration changes using SQL and JSON
- Draft documentation around product use cases, release notes, configuration options, workflows, and stakeholders
In 6 months
- Own client conversations around measures strategy and configuration options
- Manage end-to-end measure implementations alongside Arcadia’s Implementation Managers
- Independently apply advanced customer configurations using SQL and JSON
- Assist with issue triage and enhancement requests related to measures
- Advise on Arcadia’s product development roadmap based on client feedback and internal observations
- Serve as a primary point of contact for measures and support questions from internal customer and technical teams as needed
In 12 months
- Serve as a designated SME for measure implementation and configuration
- Understand standard healthcare workflows around quality management
- Confidently lead client conversations around Arcadia’s product configurations
- Independently tailor implementation plans to your clients’ individual workflows and priorities
- Propose and drive operational improvements both within and across product teams
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.