Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia’s Product Management team is seeking a motivated, analytical, and creative Product Manager to join our team and help drive innovation and success at Arcadia. We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing product team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. We’re making healthcare smarter, more efficient and straight up better.
Arcadia’s applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country – designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product manager ready and excited to deliver transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn the product(s) you’ll be managing and their value story for our internal stakeholders and external customers as well as how they contribute to Arcadia’s overarching vision and strategy
- Review the product enhancement and feature backlogs for the product(s) and take on ownership of engagement with one or more engineering teams to manage shared delivery
- Work closely with members of the product and sales teams to get to know our existing customers and prospects and understand their specific needs and use- cases as they relate to your product(s)
- Own responsibility for prioritizing product backlogs and existing product roadmaps, coordinating delivery and negotiating trade-offs in support of partners in engineering
- Engage with business stakeholders across Arcadia to build relationships, develop requirements, and understand critical business drivers for your product portfolio
In 6 months
- Drive forward-looking project planning, coordinating with customers, partners, peers, and engineering team members to build and update product roadmaps on a monthly cadence
- Engage in market research to support trend analysis and highlight strategic opportunities, while continuing to build subject matter expertise in key use- cases across the Arcadia ecosystem
- Run quarterly roadmap reviews and biannual roadshows to generate excitement about your product and keep customer-facing partners informed about what’s coming to share with our customers
- Establish or adopt product stakeholder councils to get on-the-ground feedback from end-users and customer buyers to validate and inform your forward looking roadmaps
In 12 months
- Own alignment between organizational and portfolio strategy and the forward-looking vision for your Product, including the narrative for how it will continue to enable and advance population health and value-based care
- Drive on-going innovation against the needs of our customers and the trajectory of the market, proposing new features and experiments when necessary to address challenges and opportunities that your product(s) address
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.