Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Full Stack
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia is seeking a talented senior web engineer to join and help lead our high-paced development team that is transforming healthcare. We empower healthcare teams with beautiful, easy-to-use software that mines hundreds of millions of health records and presents highly interactive visual insights, guiding the decisions that improve lives and reverse the trend of explosive healthcare costs.
Come help us integrate massive clinical datasets and financial data feeds for real-time insights to health, quality of care, and medical expense. We work with some of the best healthcare organizations around the country.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Gain a deep understanding about the application’s architecture and interactions with other services
- Develop and deploy priority features and integrations based on the product roadmap
- Collaborate on future feature deconstruction and roadmap planning
In 6 months
- Build and deploy complex features and integrations with product-wide impact
- Identify opportunities to eliminate technical debt and deploy new architecture
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services at scale
In 12 months
- Influence broader product line technical strategies and contribute to product roadmaps with a technical lens
- Continued excellence in building and deploying product features and technical improvements
- Become a subject matter expert on system design
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.