Location: Remote or Boston, MA or Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Full-time
Based on the evolving situation with Covid–19 we are mostly remote, this includes the hiring process. We are in the process of moving to a hybrid of onsite and remote with some positions remaining 100% remote.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia helps organizations improve the quality of healthcare, and we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test with a high attention to detail and a desire to improve everything they lay their hands on to develop market- leading software and the generation of its data warehousing technology.
Our product integrates massive clinical datasets, electronic health record systems, and financial claims data feeds for real-time insights to patient health, quality of care, and medical expense.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we empower many of the best healthcare organizations around the country with beautiful, easy-to-use software that mines hundreds of millions of patient records and presents highly interactive visual insights, guiding the decisions that improve patient’s lives and reverse the trend of explosive healthcare costs.
What Success Looks Like...
In 3 Months
- Train in the different areas of the software system and SDLC process
- Setup development environment for assigned projects
- Work on enhancement and issue testing
- Work with Product to build out acceptance criteria for new requirements
- Deliver quality reports with updated strategy, plan, and risk assessments
In 6 Months
- Propose mitigation plans to project risks
- Develop reusable and custom test components for the project test frameworks
- Developing a range of automate test scenarios with varying complexity
- Work on higher level enhancement requests and defects testing
- Perform code reviews on other team’s project tests
- Identify bottlenecks and blockers to efficient testing processes and actions
**In 12 Months **
- Working on standardized test framework development
- Automate high leverage manual test scenarios
- Increase test coverage across integration point boundaries
- Work on teams with Product, Engineering, or Implementation to build out tools and frameworks for better testing
- Pick an SME (Subject Matter Expert) path for what excites you the most
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.