Location: Milwaukee, WI
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Customer Success
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing [here](https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220306005035/en/AutoFi- Closes-85-Million-in-Funding-to-Accelerate-Growth).
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
Who We Are:
Working at AutoFi means you will join a dedicated and talented team with a deep desire to do something purposeful. We’re change-agents, united behind our values. We’re owners, empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble.
Like any tech start-up, we offer all the usual perks and then some. We work hard and keep a sense of humor. We’re one team. No egos. No grandiosity. We help each other. We’re big thinkers, determined to drive the next evolution in the automotive industry.
At AutoFi, we hire the most talented engineers, sales, and industry pioneers that lead the way to building an unparalleled digital retail solution. Our goal is to improve the car buying and selling experience and make it more exciting for everyone.
Immediate start for a talented, experienced Dealer Success Director. Earnings commensurate with experience. Territory defined as the Great Lakes Region encompassing multiple midwestern states.
The ideal candidate:
● Proven track record of building and leading high performing teams.
● As a leader, you will be hands-on, an effective coach and your people will describe you as a motivator.
● Proven track record of training a team to performance.
● No job is too big or too small.
● Passionate about process improvement and optimizing for continuous improvement.
● Analytical mindset. Leverages data-driven insights to drive desired outcomes.
● You will own strategic relationships with key clients from start to finish which will include, on-boarding, increasing adoption, driving transactions, ensuring retention and delivering satisfaction.
● Will have an in-depth understanding of the operations of an Internet department or BDC, managing the digital consumer interaction of an automotive dealership.
● Will be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of the digital retail sales processes.
● Will be able to successfully consult on website efficacy, digital marketing and be proficient in conversion metrics, tracking and reporting.
● Will have a solid grounding and understanding of dealership variable operations, including, but not limited to F&I, sales, management, processes, software, and performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
● Will be proficient with salesforce.com
● Will have proven client retention performance in prior roles.
Who You Are:
● You will have experience building and leading high performing remote teams.
● You will have existing strategic dealer relationships in multiple states within the assigned Region.
● You will have 5+ years of relevant Digital Retail SaaS experience.
● You will have a strong automotive retail background with roles of increasing responsibility.
● You will be result-driven with quantifiable success stories.
● You will have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
● You will have experience presenting at a Board level and in front of large audiences.
● You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment and be able to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
● You will be assertive and persuasive.
● You will have a disciplined systematic approach to work.
● You will be detail-oriented and analytical.
● You will have an abundance of energy.
● You will be competitive in nature.
● You must be highly computer literate, proficient with Microsoft, Google & Apple products.
● You must be highly trainable on technology, quick to adapt to new programs and processes.
● You will have a working knowledge of all key operating systems within an auto dealership.
● You will be a proficient user of automotive CRM software.
● You will reside within the assigned Regional territory. (OH,MI,IN,IL,WI,MO,MN,WI,IA)
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.