Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing [here](https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220306005035/en/AutoFi- Closes-85-Million-in-Funding-to-Accelerate-Growth).
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
About the Role
The Enterprise Delivery Manager is the key to all successful partner implementations. The role will include providing technical guidance on all AutoFi products, coordination among internal stakeholders for demos and education, triage incoming bugs and validating them and ensuring all appropriate steps and processes are completed to guide the partner towards a successful implementation.
Through our implementation process, we're showing partners how to seamlessly integrate with our API, to enable consumers to purchase a vehicle online. Each member of our team is challenged to contribute in a variety of capacities across the entire organization and show their individual strengths, from product to customer experience.
● Provide input on project scope, required resources, project milestones and risks
● Develop detailed plans, schedules, status reports, and processes to ensure timely delivery of the integration
● Partner with the platform team to gather requirements, perform gap analysis.
● Develop customer facing documentation to facilitate onboarding, integration and testing.
● Foster communication between the platform team and the customer by conducting regular project meetings and function as the primary liaison.
● Ensure implementations meet or exceed customer required service goals and expectations as well as financial goals.
● Identify and escalate issues affecting implementations to the appropriate stakeholders for resolution
● Partner with sales / account management to deepen the relationship with existing partners
● You have prior experience in managing integration projects
● You have prior experience working with APIs
● You're comfortable delivering the AutoFi view point and managing relationships with 3rd parties
● You're comfortable driving projects from discovery to delivery
● You must be an effective communicator at all levels to fulfill this role
● You will be detail-oriented
● You will have an abundance of energy
● Delivering on or before deadlines is a strong suit
● Automotive industry experience is a big plus!
● Willingness to travel up to 10%.
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.